[D&D 4E possibly] Tiefling sex & love & feats

Started by Judd, October 25, 2013, 09:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judd

Feat for 4E:

Grab Those Horns

You are dating a tiefling. Is it true what they say?

Once per game you can re-roll either a History, Arcana or Religion roll if they somehow relate to a devil as long as you ask your tiefling girl or boyfriend about it while lounging in bed after hot tiefling sex.

Ron Edwards

Too conditional, Judd. I'd say, as long as some hot tiefling sex was played in this session, then you get the re-roll on those skills. 'Cause a devil's always in the details, and you can retrofit the "talked about it" part. Plus I'd add a +1 mod to all Charisma-based skills on the same basis - if people get the idea that you've been fuckin' a tiefling, they're impressed.

Callan S.

I'd be inclined to make it if something has gone wrong in the relationship, you get the re-roll as in trying to figure out what went wrong and some other adventure event, you gain an insight into both. Or a chance at it, anyway.

Ron Edwards

The above posts were split from: [D&D 4E] Vryloka + Blackguard: would you let your daughter marry one?.

I'm horribly tempted to do an OGL publication, in which all the rules (absolutely classic and text-perfect for the version of D&D concerned, naturally) address the ins and outs of a human-tiefling relationship. Talk about a dungeon crawl!

Judd

Lust for the Devil-God's Folk: a supplement about fucking tieflings by Ron Edwards

Back cover blurb:

If you read D&D and thought to yourself, "There are not enough feats about having rough sex with a tiefling," you have come to the right place.

Judd

There should definitely be a feat about carrying and delivering a tiefling child and clearly something about tying folks up/being tied up.