News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Easy question: what GenCon booth number are we at?

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, August 08, 2005, 09:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinton R. Nixon

Seriously, the Forge booth - what booth number is it?
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Paul Czege

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Andrew Cooper

We're in the Quiet Zone?  Was that by request or were we just too loud last year?

timfire

That's by design. I asked that question myself some weeks ago:

Quote from: Michael S. Miller

The Quiet Zone is a great thing. An idea Peter Atkinson made work after calling for suggestions right here on the Forge. It means we won't be next to electronic amplification devices--NO Speakers to compete with, just other people. It saved my voice and my ears last year.

--Timothy Walters Kleinert

Andy Kitkowski

Oh crap- I just noticed that they don't seem to have a "concession seating area" like they did last year... so no free tables in the gaming hall to march off to to do guerilla gaming?

Map is below.

http://www.gencon.com/files/Indy05/EXH-Exhibit-Hall6-23.pdf

We may have to come up with another plan for a place to do some side-gaming when not at the booth...

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Ron Edwards

Do I really have to look forward to two more weeks of Attention-Deficit-Disorder posting about GenCon?

Guys, stay on topic. This thread's extremely basic topic seems to have been dealt with thoroughly.

Best,
Ron