Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2018, 12:55:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 104 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [June Retreat 2007 PTA] Redemption - Coolness, with weirdness in the mix  (Read 3230 times)
JMendes

« on: June 23, 2007, 12:51:15 PM »

url=http://lisbongamer.mc-two.com/index.php/2007/06/18/back-from-gaming/]here[/url].)
The Show.

Episode Plot Summary<Session Structure<every day, and even though we actually wanted to play every day, that being the point of the retreat and all, the fact that we had to<Czege<when I had to bring out my own issue<Weirdness At The Table<if<seeThe Show<Just Blue.

Episode Plot Summary<Session Structure<every day, and even though we actually wanted to play every day, that being the point of the retreat and all, the fact that we had to<Czege<when I had to bring out my own issue<Weirdness At The Table<if<see

url=http://lisbongamer.mc-two.com/]Lisbon Gamer[/urlLisbon Gamer
REkz

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 03:29:18 AM »

PTA can be an intense game, that's for sure!   Smiley
In a more typical RPG, a combat can last at least an hour.  In PTA, it's done in a scene and fast!  But a story arc can go really far in one session!

I was wondering why you didn't scale back your season to 5 games?  That'd have made a lot more sense!

For me as a player, however, PTA was a bit flat.
I have only Produced, but I don't think I'd find it flat.  It's more that you have to remember your character is a TV show character, and as such your main issue is really your ONLY ISSUE, your MAIN DRIVING ISSUE.  Instead of feeling weird addressing it, your every action in the game should have a relation to it.  I'm not sure if this is flat per se, but more ... it can be dull if your issue is dull.

What did your group do when a player died?  I was wondering how you'd go past that?

REkz
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: