Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2022, 11:00:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 112 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: InSpectres Greenfield  (Read 1996 times)
lumpley
Administrator

« on: August 31, 2002, 04:01:01 PM »

Hey.  We had gamer geek friends from out of town last night, so I ran InSpectres.  There's not much to say about it, it was three or so hours of solid laughing, and next time I'll try it with fewer players.  We had a couple who didn't get the engagement they deserved.

Over here, there's been talk about InSpectres endings, so here's ours.  They're crawling around in the sewers under the hospital, right, with supersoakers full of bleach.  Somebody botches an Athletics roll and I say, "okay, now what is it you're never supposed to mix with bleach?"  Their eyes get big, and in the mad Technology scramble to find their gas masks, they win their last couple Franchise Dice.  

Ben jumps into the Confessional chair.  In his best we-thought-you-was-a-toad accent: "Whoda thunk that mutated intelligent rats living under Baystate Hospital would be faking a ghost?  Fortunately the poison gas pretty much put an end to that."

More laughing and then they divvy up their vacations.  Nice.

-Vincent
Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2002, 06:43:23 AM »

Ah, InSpectres. My #1 pick for "How to have a great time role-playing" game.

Best,
Ron
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: