Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 11:55:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13297 Members Latest Member: - Shane786 Most online today: 31 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Embedding Fonts II (split)  (Read 987 times)
MuseOfLife
Registree

« on: July 06, 2009, 02:38:23 AM »

A lot of pdf creators do not support 64-bit OS. Month ago I have discovered Free PDF Converter in the net. It works perfectly on my 64-bit XP.
Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 06:03:22 AM »

The above post was split from Embedding fonts.

I've split it into its own thread because the parent thread is a year and a half old and needs to be left in its own time-zone. However, this is not a punishment. There is every reason to continue discussing embedding fonts, including the fact that I (for one) still have no idea how to do it.

Also, as recently mentioned in another thread, software designers tend to use the latest & greatest technology, whereas the rest of us are forced to try to use it on our limping, warranty-don't-make-me-laugh, actual physical machinery. So if anyone has experience using Free PDF Converter on less-than-current platforms, please speak up.

MuseOfLife, welcome to the Forge, and thanks for bringing up this topic.

Best, Ron
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: