Would you like a BTRC forum? Ask for it here!

Started by Beatnik gamer, January 31, 2008, 04:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beatnik gamer

Ok, if I can find a handful of people who want a BTRC games forum here, one will get created.

So, like whatshisname and his lamp looking for an honest man, I'm looking for a few people who want a BTRC forum here.

Obviously I want one, because I don't Yahoo (Tried it once and my email box damn near exploded.).

So who else does? Speak up.

Ron Edwards

Actually, please take all such conversation to private communications of some kind. When Greg asks me and Vincent for a forum, that's when it becomes Forge business.

Best, Ron

Beatnik gamer

Quote from: Ron Edwards on January 31, 2008, 08:01:16 AM
Actually, please take all such conversation to private communications of some kind. When Greg asks me and Vincent for a forum, that's when it becomes Forge business.

Best, Ron

Greg asked me to find at least a handful of people who wanted a BTRC forum. Now how am I supposed to do that if I don't ask people here if they want it?

Ron Edwards

That is a thoughtless post. The answers are in front of you.

1. There is a private message function here at the Forge.

2. You have an email listed with your profile.

Both of these are available as icons under your username, and anyone can make use of them if they are interested in contacting you.

Please do not post at this site without thinking and without courtesy.

Best, Ron

Eero Tuovinen

Do the Beatnik's people need to be from this site? Were I in his stead, I'd look for interested folks from the wider grazing grounds of the internet...
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.

Beatnik gamer

WOW! RPGpundit was right about the arrogance and pomposity of this place! I owe him an apology.

Don't bother to ban me, I don't intend to come back.....

Ron Edwards

My favorite bit is the "banning" comment. (Anyone new reading this, see the Forge rules sticky to be clear about that issue.)

Best, Ron

greyorm

My favorite part, as always, is the blind hypocrisy...

QuoteI ask a question.
When my question is politely moderated as not within site guidelines, I cop a snotty, challenging attitude with the mod.
When called on my attitude and directed towards site-acceptable behavior, I accuse the moderator of being arrogant and pompous.
I then take my ball and go home in a loud and public manner that includes upping the ante to personal attacks, and further showcase my ignorance and own arrogance.
I sit and bask in my self-righteousness.

You know, it's like those American Idol contestants who can't sing worth-a-damn cussing and swearing and calling the show "rigged" when they fail to get a ticket. Or one of our ex-friends who bitches about "those fukin' cops" because they get jailed for fist-fighting with the officer when pulled over for speeding, and still refuses to see any wrong in their own behavior -- naw, it's all "those fukin' cops abusing their power!"

Humanity.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio