Play Sorcerer: Narrative Tools and Techniques for Social Storytelling

Started by Christopher Kubasik, July 23, 2008, 11:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

Wow, Sorcerer > Disney? Yikes.

This is impressive and exciting, Christopher.

Best, Ron

Christopher Kubasik

"Can't we for once just do what we're supposed to do -- and then stop?
Lemonhead, The Shield

Christopher Kubasik

And that's that... the Funding is closed.

To All,

I am in awe.  I am thrilled, and a little scared... because let's face it, my job is now to deliver something worth the trust given me by all those who donated.

My brain is hustling on a dozen projects right now... but this is moving front and center.

Thanks so, so much to all who have supported the project.  Time will now be carved out (starting this weekend, in fact) to begin pounding the keys.

I cannot wait.  I can't wait to deliver a book that will help bring out the Sorcerer awesomeness James is going on and on about.

I'll be doing updates on the blog I've set up.  (It's been spotty because of a mix of Internet and Wordpress problems -- but I plan on keeping it pretty lively over there.)

Thanks again!

CK
Lemonhead, The Shield

greyorm

Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Frank Tarcikowski

BARBAREN! - The Ultimate Macho Role Playing Game - finally available in English

Peter Nordstrand

Wow, that was fast. I hope this thing will be for sale for those of us that didn't get to participate in the Funding before it closed. Best wishes!
Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
     —Grey's Law

Christopher Kubasik

It will be on sale... it will!

Agreements are already in the works.  I think everyone will be very pleased by the time everything is wrapped up!

CK
Lemonhead, The Shield

Finarvyn

Quote from: Peter Nordstrand on August 11, 2008, 08:58:47 AMWow, that was fast. I hope this thing will be for sale for those of us that didn't get to participate in the Funding before it closed. Best wishes!
I agree. I don't drop by here as often as I should and I totally missed the chance to help fund this project. This book sounds totally amazing and I can't wait to get one! (At this point I think I own every rulebook and every supplement for Sorcerer and am patiently waiting for that "ah ha" moment.)
Marv (Finarvyn)
Sorcerer * Dresden Files RPG * Amber Diceless
Forge Member since 2004
OD&D Player since 1975