DC Residents GO HELP!

Started by David Artman, September 23, 2008, 02:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Artman

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/

If you live in the DC area, PLEASE go join these guys, like RIGHT NOW! They are likely to be arrested any minute, if there's no witnesses to support their message. I also suspect they'll be arrested before rush hour and after-work folks can see/join.
Designer - GLASS, Icehouse Games
Editor - Perfect, Passages

Ron Edwards

I'm leaving this up for completely political reasons of my own. I'll be taking it down in a day or so.

Everyone, please don't make such posts a common thing. And, Dave, it would have been good at least to notify me first.

Best, Ron

David Artman

Sorry, man--I didn't think to request permission on a "General" forum (what is it for?). And this is rather time-sensitive--they could already be in jail. Notice how there's NOTHING on CNN.com or MSNBC (I didn't bother to check Fox, for obvious reasons).

Thanks for keeping it up--and in 24 hours, it won't matter anymore (they are only staying there for a 24-hour protest, and they began at 7:30 this morning).

David Artman

DOH, now I see--I misclicked Site Discussion, in my rush--I meant to click Conventions (seemed the closest thing). Feel free to move as appropriate, of course.