Recent Events for Third Eye Games

Started by First Oni, December 03, 2008, 10:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

First Oni

Hello all!

I just thought I'd come onto the forums and let everyone know what's going on in my world.

We launched Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. live on 11/25/08 and the sales have been going quite well so far. I'm excited because this is essentially over a year of my life finally out for everyone to check out. This just proves that hard work does pay off, for all of you that may be doubting yourself.

I recently launched my forums as well, which i'm happy about. I've already had quite a few topics spring up and some really questions about my game. Feel free to check it out and join if you feel the urge.

And then, just yesterday, i got my first review. I could have fainted, as it was a 9 out of 10 (http://www.thirdeyegames.net/index.php/forums/viewthread/18/). I can only hope that the rest of my reviews are as good.

So, I'm just getting over being sick and working on upcoming supplements for API and a new title as well (hopefully due out by summer 09). Everything's great over here and just thought i'd share the merry.

-Oni
Eloy Lasanta, CEO of Third Eye Games
Buy "Apocalypse Prevention, Inc." NOW!!!
API Worldwide: Canada - Available Now!

First Oni

I was just reminded of this post. And a lot has happened since then.

Three more reviews for the Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. corebook (6 out of 10, 7 out of 10, and an 8 out of 10).

Work has been completed on API Worldwide: Canada and this first of many sourcebook will be released this coming Tuesday for PDF and print.

We've got T-shirts up at ziraxia.com too!

So, everything's going well.

-Oni

David C

The link in your signature isn't working, which makes it hard for someone to check out your site. ;-)
...but enjoying the scenery.

First Oni

I appreciate the head's up... i recently updated my sig and apparently did it quite wrong. Thanks!

-Oni

First Oni

Quote from: First Oni on February 27, 2009, 12:18:54 AM
I appreciate the head's up... i recently updated my sig and apparently did it quite wrong. Thanks!

-Oni

Fixed now.