[With Great Power...] Better Living Through Chemistry

Started by blackhatmatt, April 19, 2009, 04:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackhatmatt

Just ran a one-shot of WGP yesterday. Well, anyway, it was meant as a one-shot, but we didn't finish, so we'll finish it next time. Two-shot, anyway.

The write-up is huge, and I despair of posting it all here. If you want to read it, follow da link.

This is my first time posting here, BTW, so if I'm doing anything wrong, let me know. :)

Ron Edwards

Hello! I am a frustrated fan of With Great Power ..., specifically in terms of not playing it enough, so I'm always psyched to see it written up here. I understand about your despair, considering you've already done it once. The link is fine.

My question is, what point or issue do you want to talk about here? It doesn't have to be especially profound, nor does it have to be a problem or "thing to fix." It can be anything you like as long as it genuinely interests you about role-playing and pertains to your experience with this particular session. We respond with similar examples or contrasting examples, we talk about anything that springs out of your point. It'll be fun.

Best, Ron