does Vincent Baker have a site for his artwork?

Started by Monkeys, May 31, 2009, 01:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkeys

lumpley

I don't!

I guess from your asking that you think I oughta, which I take as a compliment.

Oh wait! I do have a site for a few pieces of my art. Not many, but a few: http://lumpley.com/igc08/

(Heh heh.)

But seriously, you like my art? Yay! What can I do for you?

-Vincent

Monkeys

Quote from: lumpley on May 31, 2009, 07:10:09 PM
I don't!

I guess from your asking that you think I oughta, which I take as a compliment.

Oh wait! I do have a site for a few pieces of my art. Not many, but a few: http://lumpley.com/igc08/

(Heh heh.)

But seriously, you like my art? Yay! What can I do for you?

-Vincent

I was wondering if I could use this image:

in my online game, Age of Fable.

The game is free so I can't pay you, but I will credit you and link to your site.

Monkeys

EDIT: I'd probably crop the dragon at the bottom if that's OK.

lumpley

Sure!

You'd just use that image, screen-rez, you don't need a print-quality one, right?

I see that you're diligently crediting artists so that's great.

Crop away.

-Vincent

Eero Tuovinen

Hey, that Age of Fable is a pretty interesting thing. I've been playing it for a bit now, and I quite like the whimsical short stories it has. It's like a mad lottery of illustrated fairy tales, with a touch of interactivity to it as well. For some reason it's not as boring as most choose-your-own-adventure deals. Good show.
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.

Monkeys

Quote from: lumpley on June 01, 2009, 08:34:15 AM
Sure!

You'd just use that image, screen-rez, you don't need a print-quality one, right?

I see that you're diligently crediting artists so that's great.

Crop away.

-Vincent

Thanks!

I didn't need a bigger image. I've uploaded the picture, and added it to the credits page and the main game.

Monkeys

Quote from: Eero Tuovinen on June 01, 2009, 08:40:09 AM
Hey, that Age of Fable is a pretty interesting thing. I've been playing it for a bit now, and I quite like the whimsical short stories it has. It's like a mad lottery of illustrated fairy tales, with a touch of interactivity to it as well. For some reason it's not as boring as most choose-your-own-adventure deals. Good show.

Thanks. I was partly trying for a 'fairy story' feel. A few of the pictures I use were originally children's book illustrations.

I'm hoping to have this finished this year. After that I'm looking at doing a sourcebook for pen-and-paper RPGs in the same world.

Marshall Burns

Yeah, Vincent, your art does rock. The Apocalypse World stuff rocked my face off, even.

Philotomy

I'm pretty sure I saw some of his artwork in Fight On magazine, too.