Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 03:23:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13297 Members Latest Member: - Shane786 Most online today: 29 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Reverse lichification  (Read 1215 times)
zediekiel

« on: June 16, 2009, 03:44:46 PM »

I know it is possible, under certain circumstances for a sorcerer to become a demon, the most common example being (of course) the lich. 

However, can it work both ways, suppose if a demon (preferably a passer) could give up their ability and power for a humanity score and in effect become human.

ISo 1st, can this be done? And 2nd, what would be the process and/or examples of it.
jburneko

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »

Actually, this is covered in Sorcerer's Soul.  Don't have the book on me so I can't summarize it but the rules for it are in there.

Jesse
Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 03:30:24 AM »

Jesse's right. Given that liches are demons, and given that there are rules (or rather, rules for making rules) for demons to become human, it can happen.

Disclosure: I hadn't thought of that before. Which is stupid given the excellent precedent in myth and literature at least for trying, if not achieving it.

Best, Ron
angelfromanotherpin

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 11:07:05 AM »

Which is stupid given the excellent precedent in myth and literature at least for trying, if not achieving it.

Examples, please?

-My real name is Jules

"Now that we know how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, how do we determine how many angels are dancing, at a given time, on the head of a given pin?"
"What if angels from another pin engaged them in melee combat?"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: