Main Menu

[DitV] Pullouts mismatch

Started by derthnada, July 23, 2009, 01:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derthnada

I'm getting to host my first DitV game tonight, so I went to print the pullouts for easy reference...only to discover that the page numbers don't match the copy of DitV that I bought.  In fact, neither version of the pullouts available on the game's site are anywhere close.  The difference is roughly 20 pages, give or take, depending on the topic.

The game was download from the Forge Bookshelf, and I just grabbed it again to make sure I didn't get an old copy or anything.  It appears to be identical to what I got a few months back.  The copyright page on the book is thus:

Dogs in the Vineyard
© 2004 by D. Vincent Baker — A lumpley game
GenCon '05

I see that there is an index in the back, but I much prefer the layout of the pullouts.  I feel a little crazy, because I can't find any instances of other people experiencing the same issue.  What gives?

lumpley

What gives is: those are still the pullouts for the very first, unillustrated, edition.

I don't really know why no one else has complained about it.

I don't have updated pullouts. I suppose I kept meaning to make them back in 2005, but nobody complained, so it eventually slipped my mind.

-Vincent