Main Menu

Where do I buy/find?

Started by Shenron, August 26, 2009, 04:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shenron

Alright after lurking around these forums for awhile and waiting to play Dogs in the Vineyard (When my GM gets around to it, ugh lazy bastard) I have come across a couple of questions that have been driving me crazy.

1. I want to order my own Copy of Dogs in the Vineyard and Poison'd. I know I can find them and order them through the Lumpley website via the indie games online store. I am wondering if there is a way to combine the orders so I can save a little on S&H?

2. After reading the whole page on the Lumpley website about Kill Puppies for Satan and reading all of the game sessions posts I have to get my paws on this game. I am wondering where the hell do I get a copy of it? Oh, and are there Character sheets floating around for it?

I have to say though, that whole page + on Kill Puppies for Satan and how it was written and all of that jazz, sold me on the game instantly.

lumpley

1. Sure thing. Email me at lumpley@gmail.com and tell me which games you'd like.

2. kill puppies for satan is available through Lulu: http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/kill-puppies-for-satan/928630

-Vincent

Shenron

Shenron