THE CHARNEL GODS/DICTIONARY OF MU MASHUP

Started by AXUM, October 23, 2009, 05:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AXUM

HELLO AGAIN!

I was wondering if any of you guys have melded Dictionary of Mu & Charnel Gods together & how it fared?

Thanks!!!

Axum

Ron Edwards

I haven't seen anything of this sort yet.

It strikes me as a mess at first glance, and yet, when I think about it some more, perhaps transformations of Mu over time might be kind of fun. Especially if events and issues from period A were to be lost in period B, and thus available as demons.

Best, Ron

AXUM

Hello!

I was thinking of using Mu instead of Naur Tier & the Fell Weapons replacing sorcery in Mu.  Or at least, some sorcery in Mu.  Depends on my players' tastes (maybe some of 'em wanna be jus' plain olde sorcerers).

Thanks for the input!
Ax

AXUM

Sorry: CAN'T EDIT:

I guess I'll haveta choose one of the definitons of Humanity: either Mu's or Charnel's, tho'.

AxUm

Ron Edwards

Hi,

Is it possible to use the behavioral and thematic aspects of Humanity which correspond to Mu, but the large-scale mechanical consequences from Charnel Gods? Again, I'm not sure whether this will work or simply become a muddle, but perhaps you can see a functional combination of the two kinds of parts.

Best, Ron

AXUM

Quote from: Ron Edwards on November 02, 2009, 10:12:51 AM
Hi,

Is it possible to use the behavioral and thematic aspects of Humanity which correspond to Mu, but the large-scale mechanical consequences from Charnel Gods? Again, I'm not sure whether this will work or simply become a muddle, but perhaps you can see a functional combination of the two kinds of parts.

Best, Ron

Hey there!

I do believe the Humanity rules are incompatible, if that's what you're referring to*.   Gotta use either Mu's Humanity or Naur Tier's.

Kwl
Ax
*Otherwise, I don't understand your comment.