Adept Press thoughts and projects for Sorcerer

Started by Ron Edwards, July 28, 2010, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

I was looking for that, but my Cafe Press search didn't find it, and I was afraid it had been discontinued. Glad to see it's still there.

Best, Ron

Finarvyn

Quote from: greyorm on August 29, 2010, 05:22:39 AM
[plug] And don't forget the metal-style version (on black, with flames). [/plug]
Thanks for the links! I'll admit that I totally forgot about those (and now I have to decide what colors I need...)

Oh, and the mousepad in the store reminds me about the "Sorcerer & Space" supplement that never was...  :-(
Marv (Finarvyn)
Sorcerer * Dresden Files RPG * Amber Diceless
Forge Member since 2004
OD&D Player since 1975

greyorm

Ron, I don't know why, but it refuses to come up in the search results for me, either.

Marv, there's a tile coaster in the store that is the actual for-real cover for the "Sorcerer & Space" book, Mike paid me for it and everything. He just never published. And, man, did it sound cool. Makes me sad.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Finarvyn

Quote from: greyorm on August 30, 2010, 09:01:24 AM
Marv, there's a tile coaster in the store that is the actual for-real cover for the "Sorcerer & Space" book, Mike paid me for it and everything. He just never published. And, man, did it sound cool. Makes me sad.
Agreed. I would have bought one in a heartbeat!
Marv (Finarvyn)
Forge Member since 2004
OD&D Player since 1975

Ron Edwards

I think something got miscommunicated. The Sorcerer & Space tile coaster is available for purchase.

Best, Ron

Finarvyn

Sorry if I wasn't clear ... I would have bought the Sorcerer and Space book if I could have found it. I saw the coaster.
Marv (Finarvyn)
Forge Member since 2004
OD&D Player since 1975

The Dragon Master

Can't afford it right now, but I'm definitely buying these. :-) I'm just picturing having 4 or 5 different styles of these mix-n-matched around my house.  I'm glad I saw that Lumpley was posting on the forums or I'd have missed this thread.
"You get what everone gets. You get a lifetime." -Death of the Endless
The names Tony