Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 08:42:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13297 Members Latest Member: - Shane786 Most online today: 36 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: FREE Copies of the Stregoneria RPG PDF up for Grabs!  (Read 1064 times)
Stregheria

« on: August 30, 2010, 08:51:54 AM »

As a promotional offer to coincide with the release of my Stregoneria RPG, I'm giving away 3 copies of the rulebook .pdf absolutely free..

All you have to do is go to my new Stregoneria forum, register and post in the competition thread saying why you would like a free copy of the rules.

When the game is released at the end of September, I'll choose 3 lucky winners at random who will each receive their free .pdf within moments of the games launch.

..and remember, if you like the game, don't be afraid to tell everyone about it! ;)

For those who don't get a free copy of the rules, don't worry, there's a consolation prize: all registered members of the Stregoneria forum will receive a 10% off all future purchases of Stregoneria rules and supplements.

www.stregoneriarpg.ownforum.org

Good luck!

Stregoneria RPG
Stregheria

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 02:47:54 AM »

I assume that most of you that will go to the forum will have already seen the game's website. Just in case you haven't, here's a direct link to it. There's also a link to it at the bottom of the forum board index page that will take you there:-

Main game website: www.stregoneriarpg.com

There's also a link from this website that will take you back to the forum.

Stregoneria RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: