[Sorcerer] Character Sheets...

Started by The Dragon Master, September 07, 2010, 03:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dragon Master

I'm getting ready to start working on a Sorcerer campaign, and wanted to pick up some pdf Demon sheets so that I could have an electronic copy to transmit to the players so they get an idea of the kind of Demons I'm envisioning for this one (so they don't come expecting Buffy style demons, and get X-Files flavored ones instead for instance). I went to the Sorcerer website though, and the links are no longer good (no doubt as part of the who issue that happened a few months back).

Does anyone know where I might find copies of those pdf's still in existence?

And yes I looked at the one style that's listed there, and I don't so much care for the style, though it would work if needed.
"You get what everone gets. You get a lifetime." -Death of the Endless
The names Tony

Finarvyn

The only PDF copies I'm aware of offhand are the ones that used to be posted on the main site. The problem is that you can't fill in information electronically, but must print and write on them by hand. That's not ideal if you're communicating with your players online.

I keep intending to make my own in a Word file so I can edit, etc, but haven't gotten around to it yet.  :-(
Marv (Finarvyn)
Sorcerer * Dresden Files RPG * Amber Diceless
Forge Member since 2004
OD&D Player since 1975

The Dragon Master

RIght, but I have Acrobat, and converted one character sheet (available on the Play Sorcerer site) to a PDF form, and was planning to do that with the Demon sheet as well.
The names Tony

Paiku

Here's the demon sheet

Note to future readers: can't guarantee how long this link will be good.  Presumably Adept Press will continue to make this available somewhere.

-John

The Dragon Master

The names Tony

Finarvyn

Quote from: The Dragon Master on September 07, 2010, 04:16:18 PM
RIght, but I have Acrobat, and converted one character sheet (available on the Play Sorcerer site) to a PDF form, and was planning to do that with the Demon sheet as well.
If it's in a fill-in format where you can type in data, can you post your converted version somewhere? I'd love to have one where I can type and save.
Marv (Finarvyn)
Sorcerer * Dresden Files RPG * Amber Diceless
Forge Member since 2004
OD&D Player since 1975

The Dragon Master

If Ron is okay with it, I'll post the Demon one once I've finished with it in the next couple days. I'm still waiting to hear back from the designer of the character sheet on whether he's okay with me posting the form version of his sheet. I imagine he'll be fine with it, but want to confirm it first.
The names Tony

Ron Edwards

Post away!

Also, if anyone has the PDF character sheet from the book, send it to me please, or post a link here, either way.

Best, Ron

Paiku

Here is the Sorcerer character sheet.  I don't remember now where I got these, but probably from you, Ron!

I'd like to have form versions of both sheets if you're sharing, Tony - thanks!

-John

The Dragon Master

I'd be happy to. I'll post them both up this evening when I get home. I just finished editing the Character sheet, and managed to finish the Demon one last night.
The names Tony

Moreno R.

Christopher Kubasik did create a variant all-in-one page character sheet for Sorcerer.

You can download it (and read the reasoning behind the changes) at this page
Ciao,
Moreno.

(Excuse my errors, English is not my native language. I'm Italian.)

The Dragon Master

Yeah, that's the one that I generally use, and the first one I converted to a pdf form. Still waiting to hear back from him though about posting the modified version of his (basically just added form fields, but still).
The names Tony

The Dragon Master

I've posted the forms up at The Prophecy. As always, can't promise how long they'll remain there, but I don't plan to take them down any time soon.
The names Tony

Paiku

Thanks for posting 'em Tony, great work...

The Dragon Master

I've made some changes to the sheets to automate them somewhat. Demon powers, and Scores based on other scores are the main changes, though I've also set up a field for the second score descriptor that hides itself if the value of the score isn't high enough to get a second descriptor. The link remains unchanged.
The names Tony