And Now What?

Started by lumpley, September 23, 2010, 03:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumpley

It's cool with me if you hang out here in this forum and talk about your game, for just as long as it's useful to you.

If you playtest your game, please do post about it in playtesting.

You might find publishing and connections useful too, if you're thinking about publishing, or looking for outside playtesters, illustrators, editors, book designers...

-Vincent

Jonathan Walton

From talking with Ron, it sounds like this forum is going to be closed and archived shortly after the winner is crowned around Dec 15.

The new model of "endeavor" forums (which it sounds like Game Chef helped pioneer, in some ways) is for them to be limited windows where activities can be organized, but not dinosaurs that linger on forever, after their time.  I think this is a great model and look forward to future endeavors on the Forge.

That said, please consider taking future discussions of your Game Chef drafts to the other forums that Vincent mentions above.  Especially once you have a working draft and begin playtesting, the Forge is a terrific place to polish and hone your designs and I encourage you to take advantage of all the resources and wealth of experience that are available here.

Best,
Master Chef Jonathan