Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2014, 11:49:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13297 Members Latest Member: - Shane786 Most online today: 29 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: [Bliss Stage] Kids having kids  (Read 2406 times)
Chris_Chinn

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 06:36:13 PM »

Hi Sam,

Perhaps sex in our (Ron's) game has been taken a bit too lightly so far, as I haven't had any real winces yet

Ah, I don't mean sex specifically.  Just all the awkward poor decision making that teens make, and especially under pressure.   The wincing is in part from bad situations and bad decisions, yet make very emotionally -real- scenes.   The sex is just an extra powderkeg to that whole thing.

Chris
Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 08:44:07 AM »

Hey, Sam's right though, at least or especially for his character Timmy. Sam, it seems to me as if you're embracing the whole "burn out" end of the thematic spectrum, with Timmy blasting relationships apart left and right and alienating others even when bonding with them. Which is cool, but takes on most of its power in comparison to the others' more nuanced situations rather than by itself, at least as I see it.

What I'm saying is that we've had some literal sex in the game, or at least hot groping, which was definitely in play (within the Lines) although Veiled to the sight. But Timmy has already exited himself from that whole scene.

Sam, what about your experience of playing Amira? I thought the Interlude scene between her and Tina definitely felt consistent with Tuomas' description of awkwardness, although it applied to talking about sex and relationships rather than doing them. I'm curious to see how you bring that character more into focus - note to self, lots of Interludes with Amira.

Best, Ron
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: