Games are posted

Started by Emily Care, January 04, 2011, 12:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emily Care

Will the games be posted, or linked to at the 24 hours RPG site? I'm very curious to see them all.
Koti ei ole koti ilman saunaa.

Black & Green Games

Ron Edwards

Yeah, the 1KT1KT guys know about the contest and are working to make all the entries available. The site structure there is webmaster-managed, i.e., not quite automatic. They're also in the middle of changing from a blog-ish 2004-ish software platform to a more database-ish method, which is why the old Ronnies and other contemporary 24-hour games aren't visible via links (they are there though).

If they run into trouble, I'll archive the entries at the Adept site temporarily. In fact, I'll try to do that today anyway just in case.

Best, Ron

misterecho

Quote from: Emily Care on January 04, 2011, 12:35:17 PM
Will the games be posted, or linked to at the 24 hours RPG site? I'm very curious to see them all.

A collated list will be continually updated here
http://www.1km1kt.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3113

whduryea

Are Veterans, untitled jeepform and Sword of the Skull going to be posted?

I was curious to know if those submissions were still being processed, or if their creators had opted not to submit them to the 1KM1KT site.
terrible games about terrible people in terrible situations/
terrible games about terrible people in terrible situations

Ron Edwards

I'm sure they've been submitted. The admins of the site may not have got around to it yet. In the meantime,

Veterans

The Sword of the Skull

untitled jeepform

Best, Ron

misterecho

They haven't been submitted to 1km1kt. I will download them from here and have them up as soon as possible.

misterecho

The last three games are now uploaded. If the Authors would like to submit description text that would be cool, as I have just ripped some straight from the games.