Wargame Testers

Started by BunniRabbi, February 04, 2011, 12:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BunniRabbi

(I'm hoping this is in the right section, because the better place for it seems to be under "Connections", but there isn't an apparent way to post there.)

I'm looking for people who would like to test out a table top miniatures wargame I've created called Burgeon Battle.  The game is created in Wiki format (and can be found here), so that players are able to add to and edit content.

I'm looking to create a download-able book biannually, so that players don't need to have an internet connection to reference the system during play, but before I do that I need to have the books more thoroughly tested. 

It's asking a lot of people to go through the entire site, so really I'm just looking for anyone willing to go through any part of the game (reading the rules or playing) and give me feedback.  If you're interested in doing any actual playtesting I can set up army lists and a scenario for you, so as not to require you to spend a huge amount of time on this.   

Ron Edwards

Hi,

Unadorned calls for playtesting aren't what the Forge is for any more. If you want playtesters, the best thing to do is post about your game - and I do mean about it, meaning some discussion topic - in Game Development. You could talk about your own playtesting or about any design feature you are interested in playtesters paying attention to. Please see the sticky post about the requirements for that forum as well.

Best, Ron