Main Menu

MLWM Download Question

Started by billyzero, January 06, 2011, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyzero

I bought the digital version of the game from the http://www.halfmeme.com/master.html website using paypal.  I received a paypal receipt.  I then created an account with the Forge Bookshelf  website but I am not "authorized" to download the digital version of the game.  I assume it's because I need to input something into the website that shows I payed for the game.  Unfortunately, I don't see an option to do that nor do I have any confirmation code except my paypal receipt.

Any suggestions?

billyzero

Okay, so either PCzege is a mind reader or an incredible coincidence just happened.  Literally less than 3 minutes from posting my original message, I received an e-mail granting me authorization.  If someone helped me, thanks very much for the excellent customer service. 

Very much looking forward to reading the rules now.

Paul Czege

Hey man,

PayPal sends me a notification, and when I see it I authorize you. Sometimes I see it right away :)

Thanks,

Paul
"[My Life with Master] is anything but a safe game to have designed. It has balls, and then some. It is as bold, as fresh, and as incisive  now as it was when it came out." -- Gregor Hutton