Register at the Archive is disabled

Started by otto, April 06, 2011, 05:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hi all, I have been trying to register at the Archives for a while in order to be able to search for threads. But, "Sorry, registration is currently disabled." Is this intentional?

Ron Edwards

No, that's not intentional. Vincent and I want people to be looking in the Archives as much as possible.

He's the man for figuring this kind of stuff out.

Best, Ron

Frank Tarcikowski

I think when you're logged in at the Forge you are automatically also locked in at the Archives, so now you're registered at the Forge you should be able to use the search function.

- Frank
BARBAREN! - The Ultimate Macho Role Playing Game - finally available in English

otto

Quote from: Frank Tarcikowski on April 06, 2011, 10:57:51 AM
I think when you're logged in at the Forge you are automatically also locked in at the Archives, so now you're registered at the Forge you should be able to use the search function.

Nope, that's exactly not what's happening. I'm not automatically logged in, and when I try to login manually, "That username does not exist.". Perhaps I should try to register another username at the Forge.

Ron Edwards

Otto, instead of hitting buttons and trying different things, please let Vincent get to this problem. I'm sure he can take care of it without hassle.

Best, Ron

lumpley

Yes, thanks! I'll get to it as soon as I can.

-Vincent

otto

OK, I'll stop hitting buttons. Wasn't exactly successful anyway. Thank you for taking the time to sort this out!

lumpley

I think the best solution, for now at least, is to contact me if you want to register at the archives.

Otto, I've registered you. You should have email now.

Thanks!

-Vincent