Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 05:35:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13297 Members Latest Member: - Shane786 Most online today: 33 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [AW] No play in the first session.  (Read 2029 times)
Moreno R.

« on: July 22, 2011, 06:39:36 PM »

Hi!

My group is slow in creating characters. I am not talking about a single guy or two, no, every time creating characters take a really long time for all the players.  So, after creating the characters, I had the time to ask questions about who they were, where they live, and about a bunch of NPCs in their past and present.  But I had no time to play "a day in the life", not even a bit.

So, no "a day in the life" in the fist session. We did get to "know the characters" only in their description of heir past, not in improvised play.

So, what should I do now? Play the "day in the life of the characters" in the second session, and start using fronts in the third? O should I skip that, and create and use fronts using the informations I already have?

Ciao,
Moreno.

(Excuse my errors, English is not my native language. I'm Italian.)
lumpley
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 10:59:21 AM »

Whatever seems right to you.

The transition's very gradual anyway. If you want to make a first front, go for it, why not? Just be sure to give the characters some room to breathe.

-Vincent
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: