Slander: A game of courtly scandal for 4-6 players (DOWNLOAD!)

Started by Sp4m, September 04, 2011, 03:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sp4m

My first Card Game is ready for Beta Test. If any of you want to give feedback, I would be hugely appreciative.
It's a party game, designed to be fun, funny, and approachable by seasoned and raw gamers. Art is Absent ATM.

Slander
A game of courtly scandal for 4-6 players

Players are British Lords trying to improve their status in the King's Court, by dropping everyone else down a peg. The best way to do this is to slander the other nobles' daughters. Really. They make it easy.
Unfortunately your own wild daughter seems to be doing her very best to compromise your family name herself, by performing some very unlady-like acts. Cover up the truth about your own family, while bringing everyone else's indiscretions to light in this party game for 4 or more players.

Contents
The Rumor Mill Deck is a collection of 5 Entendres and 5 Accomplices. These match up with all of the cards in the indiscretion deck.

The Indiscretion Deck is a deck of 50 cards listing all the indiscretions that a Noble's daughter can get into. This Deck contains 2 of each Indiscretion. During Play, Two daughters may be guilty of the same indiscretion, and one daughter may be guilty of the same indiscretion twice.

The Event Deck is a deck of 60 event cards, providing interesting and unusual actions that make Slander unpredictable.

The Daughters Deck is a small deck with cards for six different daughters. Each Noble selects one at the start of the game.

The Burn Deck is a small deck that provides the game's Burn cards. Each Noble should have one of each in hand at all times.

Assembly
Building this game will require:
15 Pages Avery Business Card Stock, or 15 pages Card Stock and Scissors
Microsoft Word, or Compatible Word Processor

Click Link to Download Slander 1.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?wwa2lwiwfy310sa

Ron Edwards

Hi,

Please review this bit from the sticky post for this forum:

QuoteWhen you start a thread, present whatever aspects of the game seem logical and necessary to you, at your discretion. However: do raise a specific topic for actual discussion. Don't post a link to your rules ... and ask, "So gee, whaddaya think?" When you start a thread, you're the discussion leader and should let everyone know what we're here for in your thread.

I want the Forge to be a productive place for your design goals, and the above advice is very important for that. A link and a request to playtest typically does not help the author. Add a real discussion topic, and they'll all work together.

Best, Ron

Sp4m

Sorry! Forum noob.

Is there a way I can delete this post? I'd like to start a new topic with a more focused question.