Can I get a topic started for a published game?

Started by tymotzues, March 15, 2012, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tymotzues

Hi guys
so my game is now published and I'd like to get a topic started under the published section so that I could try to get feedback on problems or even if someone has played the game and wants to comment.
Kind regards
T
www.fatestorm.com
Digital artist/Game Designer/Aurthor/Illustrator
<B>FateStorm(TM)</B>
<I>It's time to take Fate into your own hands</I>

hix

Hi tymotzues,

The best way to go about this would be to post a description of some of your experiences with playing the game in the Actual Play forum. It could be just a moment of play, or an extended synopsis of a session or game. If your description highlights some of the aspects of the system that you'd like to discuss or like feedback on, then it should be easy to get a bit of discussion going.
Cheers,
Steve

Find out more about Left Coast (a game about writers, inspired by the life of Philip K. Dick) on Twitter: @leftcoastrpg

tymotzues

Hi Steve
thanks for the reply, although I'm not sure it's going to work.
In reading the Actual Play forum sticky and the Game Design forum sticky I'm feeling at a loss about where I can post.
As my game is already published I don't want Ron jumping on me thinking I'm just spamming if I post a link to my game site.
But I'm not interested in talking about actual play at the moment, I'm more interested in talking to designers (especially those already published) with regard to other issues such as dealing with gamers on forum, etc.
It's all well and good to have endless discussion about development and ideas but now that I'm past all that (until the rewrite edition) where do I go?
Hence my reason for wanting to post to the published section.
I've been a member here for a long time (although I haven't participated as much as I'd like due to life commitments) I think that the discussion I am suggesting is a valid one for the Forge, both now and ongoing. And I see this as a safe environment in which to discuss my game in greater detail to others who share and understand the constraints, considerations and dedication it takes to do what I have done.
Thanks
www.fatestorm.com
<B>FateStorm(TM)</B>

Ron Edwards

Hi,

Thanks for posting. What you've described in your second post is absolutely appropriate for the Publishing forum. I'll look forward to seeing you there.

Best, Ron

tymotzues

www.fatestorm.com
<B>FateStorm(TM)</B>