Tap-in Thread

Started by Jonathan Walton, April 04, 2012, 10:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackson_tegu

am in yes, yes indeed. Fricken wonderful theme. Can't get enough. OMG i'm so excited to see what you all make!
sure of ourselves, aren't we?

Jason Petrasko

I don't think it would be right to miss the last game chef before the end of the world...

I'm just sayin'

also, I'm going to create a game for this insane endeavor one more time.

WPTunes

yes I said yes I will Yes.

C. Edwards

Charles Boucher

I'm totally in. I'm very excited for this.

Mike Holmes

For those who don't know, I tend to hang out a lot at #indierpgs on the magicstar network on IRC. With no encouragement from myself at all, looks like we have at least four regulars from the room (and/or #playnow) who are participating this year. Oh, and though I can tell you that I'm not helping any of them, but they're helping the heck out of each other already. Folks better be bringing their best dishes to the table this year, is all I'm sayin...

I ain't got time to help them, even if I wanted to... I'm working on my own designs over there! Stop in and say hi. We're open for business most of the hours that are on the clock.

:-)

Mike

P.S. if you don't want to download a client for IRC, you can get reasonable mileage out of http://www.mibbit.com/
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Jacob Bouvier

I suppose I'm tapping in. Completely forgot about Game Chef until I happened to hit reddit (I go onto /rpg maybe once or twice a month, so that was really lucky) and see that the ingredients were posted.

I'll be designing and writing this with my roommate, who's also moving out this week, so "Last Chance," indeed.

osaka

I'll definitely give a try. It's my first time (:
Oskar Mieczkowski

Matthew Sullivan-Barrett

I'm definitely in at the start-line, for what that's worth.  We'll see what shape I'm in at the finish...

This is my second Game Chef, third design event, having entered 2009 Little Game Chef and 2011 Game Chef.

Bon chance!

quad

I see a strong local attendance so my pride directs me toward the competition ;)
First time for me also, got my ingredients, got a idea, time to roll :)
Good luck and may the best chef win :)

anansi

UserClone

I could see a person with a name like anansi doing something really cool with coyote, as you are clearly steeped in mythological lore... :)

David Artman

Quote from: Mike Holmes on April 06, 2012, 10:13:31 PM36 if Artman can get over being impressed by the schlubs he quotes in his post. ;-)
Oh, I'm all good now. The four design threads I got were for Great Ork Gods, Capes, Unsung, and a die mechanic that seems... familiar. I got Bigger, Better Schlubs to prop up my design!
Designer - GLASS, Icehouse Games
Editor - Perfect, Passages

Troy_Costisick

Got my inspiration last night.  I'm in.

DevP

BY THE POWERS GRANTED ME
THROUGH THE ISLAND OF ASH
AND THE ISLAND OF ICE
I AM IN