Tap-in Thread

Started by Jonathan Walton, April 04, 2012, 10:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake_Eyes

So I have the basic outline of my submission finished, it is a very traditional "space opera" kind of game, I probably wont have it finished in the next few hours, so what do I do?

Thanks,
:) Snake_Eyes

Rishi

Not sure where to post this, but I am officially tapping out. I actually got fairly far along in the process, but I am not submitting the game for a variety of reasons, most of which are personal. The most compelling and pertinent reason is that although I think my game had some interesting ideas, I ultimately designed something that I would probably have no interest in playing.

I still look forward to reading the other submissions.

Jonathan Walton

Snake Eyes: If it's close to being playable, you should definitely still submit it!

Rishi: That's cool. Some years it comes together and some years it doesn't. I've participated in Game Chef every year that it's existed but ended up not turning something in more than a few times. Hope you still feel like you got something out of it!

el Mīko

well, my souffle didn't quite rise :(

good luck to those who finished!

Snake_Eyes

Quote from: Jonathan Walton on April 15, 2012, 12:29:29 PM
Snake Eyes: If it's close to being playable, you should definitely still submit it!

I put the first submission in my thread posts #12 and #13. I dont think it is up to the standard for proper submission. (Since I am posting from a friends computer I cant export it as a PDF).

;_;

If anyone is interested Ill export it as a PDf when I get my computer fixed, and I will submit it as a late (and ineligible) entry, prolly in a week or two.

Thanks for the all the help everyone, it was a lot of fun,
:( Snake_Eyes

Mael

I submitted a game several hours ago, but my comment on the submission page is still "awaiting moderation" ...
Not sure if that's normal (other Chefs already submitted their game after me), so I hope there's nothing wrong with my stuff.

It was a really great experience, I'm still working on three other designs that will not be submitted (running out of time here).

Now, I'm looking forward to review other Chef's games !

UserClone

My game is not complete yet, but whether or not it ends up fully baked by the time 2359 rolls around, I will have submitted whatever it is I do have (to JWalt via email, of course).

Jonathan Walton

If it's the first time you've commented on the Game Chef blog, I have to approve your comment before it's posted. After that, you should be good.  It just prevents us from being spammed like crazy.