Tap-in Thread

Started by Jonathan Walton, April 04, 2012, 10:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan Walton

So back in the day we always had a "tap-in" thread for Game Chef, where prospective chefs declared their intention to participate.  Let's see how many folks are game this year!

I'm kinda involved by default, but I'm also hoping to find a couple days free from admin/judge work to write a game too. My game won't be eligible to win, but it would still be fun to participate in peer reviewing alongside everyone else, so I hope that works out.

Tap!

Nathan P.

Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
I design | ndp design
I blog | Games, Design & Game Design
I tweet | @ndpaoletta

AsthmaticHamster

Yes please thank you yes yes yes.

Sp4m

Spam is throwing his hat in the ring. Always a student of game design, and determined to make the world a better place, and give back by (eventually) creating something wonderful.

David Artman

I'm (provisionally*) IN!

* Reserving the right to pass, if the ingredients don't grab me. I'm not a masochist, and I've got other designs needing attention as it is.
Designer - GLASS, Icehouse Games
Editor - Perfect, Passages

gtroc

I am in. I am in like Flynn. Well...maybe not that in, but I am in.
My blog, my designs, stories, what have you

The Jake, the great and powerless

dindenver

Dave M
Author of Legends of Lanasia RPG (Still in beta)
My blog
Free Demo

Rishi

I'm planning on entering, though I may be getting in over my head, so I am not sure if I will actually finish a game.

Gandalf Jones

Gryffudd

NathanT

devlin1

Definitely in.

Totally off-topic, but does anyone know of any good home remedies for aging skin?
--Mike Olson

David Berg

That will go from hilarious to completely perplexing when the spam is deleted.  Awesome.  I suggest you might remedy your skin with a career change.  Perhaps party planning?

Oh, and I'm in for Game Chef.
here's my blog, discussing Delve, my game in development

jackvice

Definitely in, but because I'm italian, I'll participate in the "Pummarola Ediscion" group ^^

MrLax

I'm definitely in, hopefully I'll have time. My semester starts next week, so I might be a bit busy, but I think I'll be able to do it.