Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 03:20:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13297 Members Latest Member: - Shane786 Most online today: 28 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Tap-in Thread  (Read 9402 times)
Snake_Eyes

« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2012, 02:15:45 AM »

So I have the basic outline of my submission finished, it is a very traditional "space opera" kind of game, I probably wont have it finished in the next few hours, so what do I do?

Thanks,
:) Snake_Eyes
Rishi

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2012, 06:13:46 AM »

Not sure where to post this, but I am officially tapping out. I actually got fairly far along in the process, but I am not submitting the game for a variety of reasons, most of which are personal. The most compelling and pertinent reason is that although I think my game had some interesting ideas, I ultimately designed something that I would probably have no interest in playing.

I still look forward to reading the other submissions.
Jonathan Walton

« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2012, 08:29:29 AM »

Snake Eyes: If it's close to being playable, you should definitely still submit it!

Rishi: That's cool. Some years it comes together and some years it doesn't. I've participated in Game Chef every year that it's existed but ended up not turning something in more than a few times. Hope you still feel like you got something out of it!
el M?ko

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2012, 12:48:15 PM »

well, my souffle didn't quite rise :(

good luck to those who finished!
Snake_Eyes

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2012, 12:53:48 PM »

Snake Eyes: If it's close to being playable, you should definitely still submit it!

I put the first submission in my thread posts #12 and #13. I dont think it is up to the standard for proper submission. (Since I am posting from a friends computer I cant export it as a PDF).

;_;

If anyone is interested Ill export it as a PDf when I get my computer fixed, and I will submit it as a late (and ineligible) entry, prolly in a week or two.

Thanks for the all the help everyone, it was a lot of fun,
:( Snake_Eyes
Mael

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2012, 01:24:11 PM »

I submitted a game several hours ago, but my comment on the submission page is still "awaiting moderation" ...
Not sure if that's normal (other Chefs already submitted their game after me), so I hope there's nothing wrong with my stuff.

It was a really great experience, I'm still working on three other designs that will not be submitted (running out of time here).

Now, I'm looking forward to review other Chef's games !
UserClone

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2012, 04:56:52 PM »

My game is not complete yet, but whether or not it ends up fully baked by the time 2359 rolls around, I will have submitted whatever it is I do have (to JWalt via email, of course).
Jonathan Walton

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2012, 08:42:56 PM »

If it's the first time you've commented on the Game Chef blog, I have to approve your comment before it's posted. After that, you should be good.  It just prevents us from being spammed like crazy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to: