News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

KueiCon 1.5 (January 14-15)

Started by Ben Lehman, December 13, 2005, 05:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Lehman

Hi all --

Chris Chinn (Bankuei) will be hosting and I'll be organizing a west-coast get-together and play games sort of convention for the weekend of 14-15 January in Chris's apartment in Oakland.  (The date isn't negotiable, I'm afraid.)  This will be, like YukiCon and other apartment cons before it, strongly focused on socialization, food, and lots of actual play.  Bring a game that you want to run, even if you don't get to run it, and be prepared to play a ton of different things.  If you can't bring a game, bring some food to share.

I'll be offering at least a couple of playtests for forthcoming games, and maybe some PTA and Under the Bed, for instance.

Please contact me at taogames@gmail.com if you're interested in coming.

yrs--
--Ben

P.S.  Endgame, a nearby gaming store, has an excellent and new indie selection (so I hear), so there may be a pilgrimage over there to go look at the shelves.

Bankuei

Hi folks,

I'm located in downtown Oakland.  I'm located near lots of parking & BART (for locals).  There is a lot of crash space, though you'll need to bring your own sleeping bag.  Anyone who wants to go ritzy can stay at the Marriott, just a few blocks away.

Chris