News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Dreamation 2006] Last Minute Details

Started by Michael S. Miller, January 16, 2006, 07:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael S. Miller

Okay, we've only got a handful of days until the convention. Luckily, we've only got a handful of things left to do.

(1) Online promotion. If you have a weblog, website, or similar, please post a note that you're going to be at the convention. If you want to provide links: The complete schedule for the Indie RPG Explosion is at http://incarnadine.indie-rpgs.com/d06schedule.html. The information page for Dreamation 2006 is http://www.dexposure.com/d2006.html

(2) Room stuff If you haven't made previous arrangements with the hotel, or with Tony Lower-Basch, DO NOT show up and expect to have a place to stay. If this is a problem, contact TonyLB immediately.

(3) Party stuff The party is open to anyone who wants to attend. It will be Saturday from 6pm to 8pm. Place to be determined--check in with me at the convention. Kat 'n' I will provide the following:

1 gallon of her award-winning vegetartian With Great Chili...
A large tray of fruit and cheese
Two cases of assorted soda
Plates, bowls, cups, napkins, utensils, etc.

Anyone and everyone is invited to bring something to share. The more people bring, the better we eat.

Please only post if you (A) have a last minute detail I overlooked or (B) are committing to bring something for the party.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Paul Czege

1 gallon of her award-winning vegetartian With Great Chili...

ouch!

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Diabolik

Well, my crew and I are willing to bring anything for the party. Some of us can cook too if anyone wants us to bring something other than snacks. If there is anything that is needed, let me know. I will be one of the guys with the video cameras harassing people. We are also local to the event so we can get stuff and bring it the next day.

As of right now we were going to bring chips and dip and snacky goodness.

Eric "Diabolik" Goodhart
Co-Host/News Correspondent/Game Reviewer
Perfect Score Productions
www.pscore.net
Eric "Diabolik" Goodhart
Diabolik@pscore.net
Co-Host/News Correspondent/Game Reviewer
Perfect Score Productions
www.perfectscorepodcast.com
www.pscore.net