News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Dreamation 2006 Raw interviews are up now!

Started by Diabolik, January 31, 2006, 10:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolik

I wish someone had told me that I didn't code the pages correctly, I was redoing them for the raw video and realized that none of the links were working.

Well, now the link to the Dreamation roundtable audio is working, and I just put up the Interviews with Tony Lower-Basch, Luke Crane, Tony DiGeralmo, the guys from Mystic Realms and the winner of the Halo 2 tournament.

For the record, the video has zero shine on it. Nothing. They are slightly hard to see due to the lighting setup at the Hotel. But they are there and we are working on making them shine the way they should.

Please let me know what you guys think and if there is anything not working please let me know.
Eric "Diabolik" Goodhart
Diabolik@pscore.net
Co-Host/News Correspondent/Game Reviewer
Perfect Score Productions
www.perfectscorepodcast.com
www.pscore.net

Judd

I tried to watch the Luke interview and shit popped up on my screen screaming about an illegal operation and everything I had up shut down post-haste.

Andrew Morris

Quote from: Diabolik on January 31, 2006, 10:11:48 AM
I wish someone had told me that I didn't code the pages correctly, I was redoing them for the raw video and realized that none of the links were working.

I figured something was wrong on my end, or that it didn't work with Macs or Linux.
Download: Unistat

Andrew Morris

Okay. I tried viewing them on a Mac with OS 10.2.8 running both Safari 1.0.3 and Internet Explorer 5.2.2. Safari just failed to run the video, Explorer crashed. I'll try it on Linux and PC when I get home.

Diabolik

I am at a loss as to why it wouldn't work. They are Quicktime encoded, but the problem might be the javascript we used to get them playing in their own windows. 

Here are the direct links for the interviews in case it is the problem with the java script.

www.pplay.net/Luke.mov
www.pplay.net/TonyL.mov
www.pplay.net/TonyD.mov
www.pplay.net/MysticInterview.mov
ww.pplay.net/HaloWinner.mov

Let me know if that works out. And if it turns out to be the javascript, I will go back and rewrite the pages.

Thanks for letting me know.

Eric "Diabolik" Goodhart
Diabolik@pscore.net
www.pscore.net

Andrew Morris

Yup, that seems to be working. For me, at least.

So these are the non-final, unedited interviews?

Diabolik

Yes, very unedited. Light hasn't been upped, audio hasn't been cleaned up either.
Eric "Diabolik" Goodhart
Diabolik@pscore.net
www.pscore.net

Bill Cook

Diabolik

Not sure I can fix that. It is a quicktime movie, maybe that is the compatibility issue? It doesn't work on my VLC player either.
Eric "Diabolik" Goodhart
Diabolik@pscore.net
www.pscore.net