News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[GenCon 2006] booth chairs

Started by Paul Czege, June 13, 2006, 11:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

Ron,

Already confirmed.  Going to get the chairs from Tom sometime after the 4th Holiday.  I'll bring them down Wednesday (thanks Tim for the offer).  I could also  bring them back to drop off at Chicago area folks places should we need to split them up and folks not have enough room in the cars.
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Andrew Cooper

The 4:30 departure time is too late for me.  If I had known about the need earlier I might have been able to make other arrangements but c'est la vie.  As it is, I can't wait that long.  However, I do have some options should they be of any help at all.

If someone else who lives within a couple hours of East Tennessee (this would include north Georgia, southwest Virginia and western Carolina) can take charge of the chairs on Sunday and keep them temporarily for a week or so, I could arrange to travel to them with my van at a later date and get the chairs from them.  Then I could bring them to GenCon next year.   Of course, if whoever took the chairs from the convention is also willing to travel a little to meet me with them, we could expand the range some.

In any case, let me know if there is some way I can help.  Sorry about the time issue.

Andrew Cooper

Did this issue ever get resolved?  I'm just wondering.

Hans

Ron, Paul, etc.

I am a G.O.D. table custodian, but more importantly for this issue, I actually have gaming friends that live in Indianapolis and who attend GenCon regularly.  They are good people, and reliable, but not Forge associated people.  If you still do not have a solution to the long-term storage issue, please let me know by direct message, and I can canvas my peeps to see if I can find a garage or basement in Indianapolis that is dry and roomy enough for 20 chairs.  Any idea how much floor space they take up, folded?

Hans
* Want to know what your fair share of paying to feed the hungry is? http://www3.sympatico.ca/hans_messersmith/World_Hunger_Fair_Share_Number.htm
* Want to know what games I like? http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/skalchemist