News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

GENCON Registered Games

Started by Matt Gwinn, April 13, 2003, 12:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Gwinn

I was checking out the registered games over at theGENCON site and noticed that there are very few indie games registered.  Unless I missed some, it looks like the following indie games are registered:

OctNe (1 session)
Little Fears (3 sessions)
Four Colors (3 sessions)
Cartoon Action Hour (6 sessions)
Kayfabe (2 sessions)
Dread (4 session)
FVLMINATA (1 session)

That's 20 game sessions out of 1027.
I know we will be running a lot of demos at the booth, but I was kind of expecting more registered games.

Is anyone planning on registering a game before the schedule books get printed?

,Matt G.
Kayfabe: The Inside Wrestling Game
On sale now at
www.errantknightgames.com

samdowning

According to their site, you can't.  Deadline for event submissions was March 10th.  The trouble with us is that we don't know if we're even going to make it until the last minute, so we don't know in March if we want to schedule an event.  If we're not there, scheduling a demo would be stuuupid.

Although we do plan on being there this year, there's still a chance that it can fall through.  However, once we get our tickets, etc. sorted out, then we'll see what we can do about demoing Red Dwarf and Arrowflight.
-------------------------
Samantha Downing
Deep7
http://www.deep7.com

rafael

Quote from: Matt GwinnDread (4 session)

No way!  Man, do you know who's running the game?  Having a bit of fun navigating the site.  Me Tarzan not know web page so good.

God, I wish I could be there.  It would be so rad to see that go down...

-- Rafael

P.S. Sam, Matt, hope you guys have a great time.
Rafael Chandler, Neoplastic Press
The Books of Pandemonium

Matt Gwinn

Nat Barmore, Brian Dannemiller, and J. Akira Barnes are all running Dread at Gencon according to GENCON.com

,Matt
Kayfabe: The Inside Wrestling Game
On sale now at
www.errantknightgames.com

Michael S. Miller

FWIW, I had signed up to run FVLMINATA twice, but the registration system seems to have eaten the second session. I'm going to see if they can add it back in.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

rafael

Quote from: Matt GwinnNat Barmore, Brian Dannemiller, and J. Akira Barnes are all running Dread at Gencon according to GENCON.com

Oh, I gotcha.  Those are the guys fromn tiltingatwindmills.net -- they've also got an RPG called Dread (and it's also a horror game -- d'oh!).  That's cool, though, that they're getting some publicity for their game -- even if I leap to conclusions once in a while.  :)

-- Rafael
Rafael Chandler, Neoplastic Press
The Books of Pandemonium