News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Forge News Thread

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, August 02, 2003, 11:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinton R. Nixon

All,

I've started this thread to post news about new forums, new reviews, new articles, and whatever else happens at the Forge. I've locked it, solely because it's an announcement thread.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

The Memento-Mori Theatricks forum has been closed and moved to Inactive Forums, at the moderator's request. We wish Jared the best of luck at whatever he does in the future.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

Paul Czege's Half Meme Press has a new indie game forum to go with its new game, My Life With Master.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

As a really cool feature, Paul Czege's asked me to show his playtest forum for My Life with Master to the public. I've revealed it (and locked it), so you can now see it down in Inactive Forums. Any comments pertinent to the development process should either go in Paul's new Half Meme Press forum, or Indie Game Design.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

New article is up:
Dice and Diceless: One Designer's Radical Opinion by Erick Wujcik
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

New forum: SimplePhrase by Ethan Greer, the creator of Thugs and Thieves.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

New review, kill puppies for satan, is up.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

Ron's latest and greatest essay, "Narrativism: Story Now," is up in the Articles section. His new example game, Zero at the Bone, is also available there.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

New article by Christopher Lehrich, "Ritual Discourse in RPGs," is up.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

The Adamant Entertainment forum has been locked and placed in Inactive Forums for lack of participation of the moderator.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

The Key 20 Press forum has been locked and moved to "Inactive Forums" by moderator request.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Clinton R. Nixon

A new review of My Life With Master is up.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games