News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Daedalus now available

Started by Matt Snyder, October 16, 2003, 01:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Snyder

As you may have seen, the first issue of Daedalus, a new e-zine dedicated to role-playing, is now available:

http://www.chimera.info/daedalus/

HeroQuest fans will be very interested to read the Q&A with Greg Stafford and an outstanding article by Ron Edwards on his own groups actual play to redeem Thed, goddess of rape.

There are several other very worthwhile articles, many by Forgers, including Chris Chinn (Bankuei), T.S. Luikart (TSL), Emily Dresner-Thornber, Pete Darby, Jason L. Blair, Eddy Webb (Eddy Fate), and Lisa Fleishman (The GM).

The PDF issue is a 3.5 MB download. It weighs in at 52 pages and over 30,000 words! Definitely a must see, folks.

Thanks,
Matt
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

joshua neff

Matt--

It looks really nice. I'll be putting a link to it on my own webpage.
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

Matt Snyder

Thanks, Josh. I can use all the linking I can get! I've spent a lot of time putting it together, and very little time promoting the thing.

Consider this an open invite to link to Daedalus, blog it, and for heaven's sake, discuss the articles here and on other forums!

For the REALLY ambitious, print a couple copies out and put it on your FLGS's counter as a free zine. That's a lot of paper (52 pages, or 26 pages double-sided per issue), but I want to let everyone know I'd be happy to have it happen!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

jrs

Matt,

The premier issue of Daedalus looks great.  I suggest that you consider adding it to the Forge Resource Library under RPG magazines.  

Julie

Matt Snyder

Thanks, Julie. That's a good point; I hadn't considered that yet. I'll definitely add it. Thanks!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra