Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2019, 07:55:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13299 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 59 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: [Nicotine Girls] If you want it hard enough, and you try hard enough - and?  (Read 16080 times)
jrs

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 03:50:39 AM »

Paul,

No, I didn't use an NPC girl to give Smoke advice. During play I was wondering if it would be necessary, but both Ron and Maura were quite willing to be in each others Smoke scenes. In a future game where a Smoke scene is called with a particular NPC, I may be tempted to pass off the NPC to another player to avoid giving advice that would have a mechanical effect on conflict resolution. Although in a one on one game there would be no option but to have the GM play out all Smoke scenes.

An interesting thought, although the rules state that there is no player vs. player conflict resolution, the Smoke scene between players could be manipulated in a way to give a disadvantage.

Julie
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: