Main Menu

Buying my games

Started by Ron Edwards, July 16, 2009, 06:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

Here's the place!

Un-Store Adept Press page. The buy buttons take you straight to Paypal. You have to purchase them one at a time (no cart), but orders made together, or close to together, will be sent as a single package.

The titles
Sorcerer, Sorcerer & Sword, The Sorcerer's Soul, Sex & Sorcery
Elfs
Trollbabe
It Was a Mutual Decision
S/Lay w/Me
Spione

The old PDF for Trollbabe is mechanically available until I manage to dismantle the webpage, but please don't buy it. I will reject the payment if Paypal lets me do that. That PDF is officially discontinued.

I do want to make PDFs for both games, and probably for It Was a Mutual Decision and Elfs too, but that's kind of a big task because I'd like to do it right and make them all truly usable on-screen documents. I'll look into how I might have that done.

Best, Ron

This thread will be frequently edited to reflect the up-to-date situation - RE

Arturo G.

Are the shipping costs the same for overseas?

Ron Edwards

Yes, although it means the basic cost of the game jumps up. An occasional overseas customer has offered to chip in a bit more money and I always say yes when that happens.

I've looked into having Arkenstone act as my shipper, sending them stock to work with or having them print from a POD there, but as it turns out, mailing from Finland is pricey as hell and I wouldn't save any money when all is said and done.

So if you're not in the States, just pay the listed price for shipping. Over time, if this results in me losing too much money, I'll change the policy somehow, but for now, I can' t be bothered to calculate shipping with every order. So I'll carry on this way.

Best, Ron