Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2019, 04:48:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13299 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 53 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Labyrinths & Lycanthropes] New release & marketing advice  (Read 3092 times)
Joe J Prince

Putting the fun into dysfunction!

« on: July 20, 2009, 05:37:18 AM »

Hi there all, just wanted to give the heads up on my latest game : Labyrinths & Lycanthropes.

A RPG of Loot & Legends!

It's a pacey comedic dungeon bash with spectacular cover art from Remi Treuer. If you liked Drowning & Falling or Dungeon Squad, you'll get a kick out of L&L. Rotating GM duties, random labyrinth generation and healthy player competition make this a pretty gamey offering.

Anyway, I love designing games but I'm not so great on the publishing side and when it comes to marketing I plain old suck! I was wondering what people's thoughts are about me running a competition to help market the game. Part of play is designing maps, big bads and minions, so hopefully I could incorporate those elements, get things emerging from AP.

So do folk at the Forge think running something along those lines would be a good idea? And what about prizes is cash money exciting enough?

Thanks for looking!
Cheers
Joe

MatrixGamer

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 05:46:20 AM »

Rather than cash could you do merchandise?

People who would join your contest are half way sold and can be word of mouth minions for future marketing.

Just a thought.

Chris Engle

Chris Engle
Hamster Press = Engle Matrix Games
http://HamsterPress.net
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: