Main Menu

Sorcerer & Space?

Started by weaselheart, September 16, 2009, 03:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weaselheart

I was reading through The Sorcerer's Soul, and came across a mini-supplement I'd not seen before, called "Sorcerer & Space". Now this is very relevant to my interests because I'm a big science-fiction geek and I'd dearly love to run a campaign not dissimilar in tone to the Doctor Who adventure where he landed on a moon near a black hole where the devil was trapped. Or something in Iain M Bank's culture where humans have to partner up with amoral drones to get a mission done. Or something transhumanist, like Eclipse Phase seems to be tilting at.

Anyway, I did a search round the site and found a couple of people asking if the supplement was finished, but couldn't find a definitive answer. "Shortly" appeared to be the predominant response, and that was a couple of years ago.

So, could anyone tell me if it was ever finished? Because I'd be interested in buying it.

5niper9

Hey there,
for all I know this supplement never saw the printer.
But Christopher Kubasic wrote a Traveler Conversion some time ago, which I think is quite nifty. The thread can be found here.

Best,
René

greyorm

Mike never finished the supplement, which is too bad. (Especially since I did a spiffy cover for it, too.)
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

weaselheart

Quote from: 5niper9 on September 16, 2009, 06:25:11 PM
Hey there,
for all I know this supplement never saw the printer.
But Christopher Kubasic wrote a Traveler Conversion some time ago, which I think is quite nifty. The thread can be found here.

Best,
René

That's a pity, but thanks for the link. I'll give it a read :)