Main Menu

[IAWA] A few questions

Started by pseudoidiot, June 13, 2010, 11:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pseudoidiot

Been through a few sessions now and some questions have popped up.

1) Can NPCs come back in later chapters like PCs? Like maybe later on there's a character/element none of the players have claimed but fits well with a previous NPC can I bring one back? If not that way is there some other way? After a few chapters there's some NPCs that I think the players might like to see again and it would be nice to make that happen.

2) I think I know the answer but I just want to make sure I understand the naming conventions correctly. After the 3rd chapter new characters get a starting particular strength with significance 2. That includes NPCs, right? I'd think so, but want to double-check.

3) Once a particular strength is leveled up, if someone later wants to give that strength on their character do they get to add it at its current leveled-up form?

4) In a multi-person conflict, let's say A & B are after C. And in the first round, A manages to take C out. That's completely between them, right? B has no real say (at least not with any rules-backing) in the negotiations, right?
-Jeremiah

lumpley

1. Sure. They don't get the perks of returning PCs, is all -- mechanically, they're the same as new NPCs.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Right!

-Vincent

Michael Loy

Quote3) Once a particular strength is leveled up, if someone later wants to give that strength on their character do they get to add it at its current leveled-up form?

3. Yes/.

Oh!  Interesting.