New online magazine open to entries and articles

Started by Paco Garcia, September 25, 2010, 06:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paco Garcia

Hello Everyone,

I have started recently an online magazine called G*M*S Magazine (http://www.gmsmagazine.com/). I have started the magazine to promote gaming and I'd love it to be a level field for both established companies and independent designers and publishers.

Any news, review and interviews will always be published and showcased and special attention will paid to small companies and individuals that would like their products featured in the website.

In the few weeks the site has been alive, we've had over 2000 unique visitors and more than 6000 clicks and it has attracted the attention of quite a few companies that now supply us with regular news and reviews.

I would like to extent a warm invitation to any designer, publisher or artist to send us information about your your products for publication. We will always endeavour to publish any information within 48 hours and promote it through our Facebook, news feed and Twitter accounts.

For any questions, please do feel free to contact us on submissions@gmsmagazine.com.

All the best,

Paco
Editor
G*M*S Magazine

Jason Pitre

Impressive, thanks for posting here. Very useful to know about.
Genesis of Legend Publishing
Telling New Stories around the Digital Fire
www.genesisoflegend.com