[Orccon][HeroQuest] In Glorantha, of all places! II (split and closed)

Started by Chew, August 24, 2011, 03:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chew

Hi there!

I'm trying to contact Christopher Kubasik on behalf of Moon Design. Chris, if you read this, can you post here so we can talk. This forum won't let me see your profile, let alone pm you.

Cheers

Matthew

Daniel36

Great read. I know little of HeroQuest of Glorantha, but many of your choices and how you describe them can be put into play in any other game all the same, even the one I am writing.

I really liked the part on Goals and Kickers. I am not going to use this system as is in my game, but it did inspire me with my Perks and Handicaps system, to add more personal things to facilitate roleplay with. Thanks for the insights.

Ron Edwards

Hello,

1. Matthew, please don't post here outside of Forge topics. I can help you find Christopher. Email me at sorcerer@sorcerer-rpg.com.

2. Dan, please pay attention to the dates in threads, especially great big ones that seem to appear out of nowhere. That usually means someone has resurrected an old thread, and I ask that everyone here not compound the problem by replying as if the thread were active. In some cases, I can split the new post into its own thread-starter including a link to the old one; in others, like this one, the post is not valid in the first place.

Best, Ron