Main Menu

Re: Buying my games

Started by ckucsera, March 07, 2012, 02:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ckucsera

What is the turnaround time for orders of Sorcerer+? Placed an order on Feb 27th. I did receive an email from Paypal that the payment was received, but I haven't heard anything else. Sorry to be a bother, but I was wondering what the status of my order is. I purchased all four Sorcerer books.

CK

edited to remove sticky - RE

greyorm

I think Ron might be out of the country right now (he travels a bit) as I've tried to call him a couple times and not heard back. Any luck with the order?
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

ckucsera

Quote from: greyorm on March 12, 2012, 03:56:15 PM
I think Ron might be out of the country right now (he travels a bit) as I've tried to call him a couple times and not heard back. Any luck with the order?

Nothing yet.

I'm not overly concerned. If  I forget about it and then they show up in a month or so, it will be like an early Christmas ;-)

CK

Ron Edwards

I'm back in the game - January & February were a disaster as far as dealing with orders was concerned, but I'm contacting everyone and catching up. If I've missed you, email again.
Ron

ckucsera

Sorry, should have updated this sooner.

I've received all three Sorcerer supplements, and Ron is working on getting a pdf of the core book together. So everything is golden.

CK

David Artman

(Hi, y'all! Long time, no see....)

Ron, as long as you're in re-production... have you considered a Compendium, comprised of the core book and all the supplements, maybe even a play advice section curated from Forge postings? I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

I'd be happy to help with any production needs that you have, using open-source tools or the heavy artillery (FrameMaker and Adobe Creative Suite; though I'd have to sneak work after hours to do the latter).
Designer - GLASS, Icehouse Games
Editor - Perfect, Passages

Ron Edwards

Hi David,

See [Sorcerer] First annotations available and associated links. My ultimate plan is two books: annotated core + bundled supplements.

Best, Ron

David Artman

Quote from: Ron Edwards on March 30, 2012, 02:00:45 PMMy ultimate plan is two books: annotated core + bundled supplements.
SOLD! Let us know....
Designer - GLASS, Icehouse Games
Editor - Perfect, Passages

chrishen

Any estimates on when the pdf will be available?

chrishen

Also, are all hardcopy books listed at the un-store other than Sorcerer currently in stock?

Ron Edwards

The PDF is supposed to be available now. I'm not having fun about that, though.

The other thing I'm out of is S/Lay w/Me. Most customers seem pretty happy with a PDF version though, which I do have.

Best, Ron

chrishen

Thanks for the information. Is there any way to get a new estimate of when the PDF will actually be out? I ordered a copy of the book at the start of March (using a different email), so I have a vested interest here. I'm not terribly bothered by the delay (these things happen), but would like to know when it's likely to be resolved, so I can plan ahead in terms of getting a group together, etc. Thanks.

Also, on a side note, it's possible for me to view your (Ron's) profile summary when not logged in at all, but not when I'm logged in with this account. I'm not sure which behavior is intended, but the end result seems like it can't have been intentional.

Ron Edwards

Weird. My profile should be just as available as anyone's. See what Vincent says; he manages all that stuff.
Best, Ron