[Solar] PDF version at IPR?

Started by Lord_Steelhand, September 04, 2008, 10:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Steelhand

I have a 5-pack grounding it's way to me as we speak, but do you plan on having a PDF version of the Solar System at some point?

I would really like to use Solar to create my Sci-Fi game with, and maybe publish to the web (if not in print-on-demand).  I am excited you took the step of generalizing what I consider to be one of the most innovative RPG systems to date (FATE being my other passion).

Thanks!
Judd M. Goswick
Legion Gaming Society

Eero Tuovinen

I'm personally more interested in getting the game text wikified, actually. But yes, an electronic version is certainly in the cards at some point - I'm getting back north to my workstation today, so I'll probably take some steps in this regard soonish. Before Christmas, anyway. And others are certainly free to device their own electronic layouts and formats!

And thanks for investing in the game, I hope you'll find some use for those booklets. Do let us know what you think of the rewritten game when you get it.
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.

Lord_Steelhand

Quote from: Eero Tuovinen on September 05, 2008, 07:09:10 AMAnd thanks for investing in the game, I hope you'll find some use for those booklets. Do let us know what you think of the rewritten game when you get it.

My pleasure!  I will spread them around my gaming circle - also, a booklet is so imminently portable.  I expect to get my package from IPR tomorrow, so I will dig in ans hare thoughts ASAP.
Judd M. Goswick
Legion Gaming Society

oliof

Heh. The translated german version is available as a PDF on request right now.

Simon JB

Wow, you're quick! I wish I could find the courage to make a Swedish one as well...

oliof

Simon: It's easy. Really. Just do it. Or do it like the spanish guys did, and do it on a wiki. I don't speak swedish, so I cannot help you there...