Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 03:00:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13297 Members Latest Member: - Shane786 Most online today: 38 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Storming the Wizard's Tower] The God In The Glacier AP + Audio  (Read 839 times)
TomTitTot

« on: February 28, 2009, 05:04:54 AM »

So, I don't know when Raf will get to posting the two following sessions, but I thought people here and maybe Vincent would be interested in this account of our game, which has been enjoyable thus far.

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=437231

Also, I wanted to say that in the most recent session we faced a climactic battle with what amounts to that story's "boss" monster. My character was knocked unconscious in the first round of combat, which I found deeply unsatisfying and somewhat deprotagonizing. I know it's not likely to happen often, so am willing to consider it simply a fluke - however I thought you might want to know that it is a possibility Vincent, and while I took it in my stride it robbed some of the fun of the session from me.

Thankfully the party prevailed, and I got to have fun pimping my character with XVs immediately thereafter. :)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: