Main Menu

Can't buy S/lay w/me

Started by matthijs, September 04, 2009, 03:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthijs

I'm over at http://www.indie-rpgs.com/games/unstore/game/64, clicking on the "buy now" button, which takes me to PayPal and says I'm paying $0.00. Which seems very cheap, really.

Is international shipping + handling $2.00 as well?

Ron Edwards

Sigh ...

Just put in $12.00, OK?

Thanks for your interest in the game,
Ron

matthijs

Cool, done. Just thought I'd make sure you didn't want a bit more for the s&h.

Ron Edwards

Well, that's a good point. International shipping costs are killing me, and unfortunately, I've discovered that using a more local center for fulfillment would probably not save any money, costs being quite high in Europe.

So if anyone wants to toss in a bit more money for international orders, I'd appreciate it, but it's also OK if you don't want to or can't.

Best, Ron

Rafu

I'm also very interested in the game and a European resident. But I'm neither rich enough to lavish money in favour of the worthless Italian postal service, nor willing to kill you, Ron.  -__-
That's why I usually buy PDFs.
As you announced PDFs will be available for both S/Lay and the new Trollbabe, I'm currently waiting for those. Please, make it a short wait... We don't need super-duper-faboulous PDFs, we just need a way around international shipping rates.
Raffaele Manzo, or "Rafu" for short. From (and in) Italy. Here's where I blog about games (English posts). Here's where I micro-blog about everything.

Ron Edwards

I appreciate that, and will try to get the PDFs made in a reasonable time. However, you should know that I'll be starting from the absolute bottom level of that process. If anyone wants to help me get started, then contact me by email.

Best, Ron