[The Rustbelt] PRE-ORDERS

Started by Marshall Burns, August 07, 2010, 01:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshall Burns

I'm taking pre-orders for the Rustbelt first edition starting now. Hit up my crude store here for details and the PayPal button.

It costs $24 plus $2.77 shipping. It's 164 half-letter pages long (it's roughly the size of DitV, if you, like me, have no sense of what page numbers actually mean). You get the PDF now (just the print file, not designed for screen) -- or at least as fast as I can email it to you -- the book once they're printed, and a homemade bonus CD of Rustbelt-themed music, just to say thank you for pre-ordering.

In closing, lemme state that I sincerely do need the money. Also, the game is awesome.

Thanks!
-Marshall

Nocker

Holy cow, I've immediately made the preorder ! Rustbelt is one of my favorite, particularly for the Psyche mechanics.

Good job, Marshall
My name is Guillaume, I'm french.

Marshall Burns

Thanks! I'm glad you're excited. I'm excited too!

Hey, everybody else! You should be excited as well!

-Marshall

Marshall Burns

Since some folks kept asking, and since it made sense from a raising money standpoint, I've added a PDF-only option, during the pre-order period only. If you do the PDF-only option, instead of the CD you'll get mp3 files in your email, since I can't just ship you the CD along with the book.

Beyond the Wire Productions store

Marshall Burns

Ok folks, it's about time to wrap it up. I'm closing the preorders after this weekend, so if you want to preorder your copy of the Rustbelt, now's the time to jump on it!

I want to say thanks to everyone that's bought it so far! Also, Europe rocks. For serious. The majority of this game's sales (both ashcan and this version) were to folks from Europe. So, thanks Europe!

Darla Shockley

I noticed that the pre-order link still works, so I used it.  I hope this doesn't cause any problems.

Also, I am in Europe, though I used a US account to pay.  :)

Marshall Burns

Yeah, I haven't taken it down. I got sick for a while there, and haven't been able to get things in proper order yet. I'm pretty sure I just sent you your email :)

Marshall Burns

Jeez, sorry this took me so long. Crap kept happening, and there were some things I had to worry about that I didn't expect to have to worry about.

But ANYWAYS...

I just ordered my print run. When it gets here, I'll start mailin' people they copies! Hooray!

Courage75

Awesome! Can't wait to get a hard copy!

Ron Edwards

Yay! I am now confronted with two active groups who would each love it, so you may actually be getting two separate Actual Play discussions from me in time.

Best, Ron

Per Fischer

Dang, I forgot about this - thanks for the update, looking forward to it!

Read the PDF at the time, and then it kind of got drowned in something called Apocalypse World.

Per
Per
--------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Tim C Koppang

Quote from: Ron Edwards on October 27, 2010, 01:00:37 PM
Yay! I am now confronted with two active groups who would each love it, so you may actually be getting two separate Actual Play discussions from me in time.
You're talking about me, right?  Cause yes, I'm interested!

Also, what about us dorks who missed the pre-order?  Can I still order?

Marshall Burns

Ron,
Fan-friggin' tastic! Not only because it means people playing, but also because I enjoy reading your APs in general.

Quote from: Per Fischer on October 27, 2010, 06:19:05 PM
Read the PDF at the time, and then it kind of got drowned in something called Apocalypse World.
Yeah, yeah, I know. One of these days I'll beat up Vincent for that. Or just wheedle him into buying me a beer.

Tim,
Yeah, I printed more books than I had preorders, so I'll gladly sell you one once they're here!

Thanks guys!
-Marshall

Marshall Burns

OKAY!

Yesterday I shipped out all the books to folks who bought the preorder! I'll get a thingy set up to sell the remaining copies here pretty soon.

Everyone who pre-ordered: first off, thank you! Second, check your email to see if you got a message from me telling you that I sent your copy. If not, please email me! I may have forgotten yours in the shuffle.

-Marshall